CCOFC Armored ﬁber optic patch cord with build-in metal armor can provide stronger protection of the optical ﬁbres than standards ﬁber optic cables. The rugged armored cables allow optical ﬁber to be installed in the most
hazardous areas, including enviorments with slight dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents and pests.
1. Carrier-grade Cable with Guranteed Quality;
2. The armored protective layer can provide better protection for optical ﬁber and is suitable for all kinds of harsh environments;
3. There is no need to worry about the damage to optical ﬁber caused by construction, which is more convenient and safe
4. Resistance to lateral pressure, bending, ant and rat bite;
5. Soft and ﬂexible, convenient connection and wiring.
1. Fiber Optic Telecommunications
2. FTTH(Fiber to the Home)
3. Data Processing Networks
4. Telecom Equipment
5. Local Area Networks