Horizontal type fiber optic splice closure
Fiber optic splice closure is mainly used for protecting the fiber optic juntion between two cables and reserve a
section fiber optic for maintenance in the box. The outer part and the fusing part of the closure are made of the
project plastic with the virtue, has good leak-proof, anti-water and damp-proof feature and its power line is
corrosion resistant. It can be place with the aerial cable or buried earth or pipeline, and can be widely used.
- High quality PC, ABS, PPR material optional, can ensure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable
distortion and strong temprature changes.
- Solid structure, perfect outline, thunder erosion and adding resistance.
- Strong and reasonable structure with sealing structure, can be opened after sealing and can be reused.
- Well water and dust proof, unique grounding device to ensure the sealing performance convenient for
- Splice closure has a wide application range of applications and provides solid protection for optical fibers and