The GYFTA53 ﬁbre optic cable is constructed by placing a 250um ﬁbre optic cable in a high modulus material pine tube, ﬁlled with a waterproof compound. At the centre of
the core is a metal reinforcement core, which for some cores is also extruded with the layer of polyethylene (PE) . The loose sleeving (and ﬁller rope) is twisted around the
central reinforcement to form a compact and rounded core with gaps ﬁlled with a water-blocking ﬁller.Plastic Coated aluminium tape (APL) is wrapped longitudinally and then
extruded with a layer of polyethylene.
Very good mechanical properties and temprature characteristics The loose tube material itself has good hydrolysis resistance and high strength Tube ﬁlled with a special oil paste for critical protection of the ﬁbres Good resistance to compression and ﬂexiblity The following measures are used to ensure that the ﬁbre optic cable is watertight.
– Single metal central reinforcement core
– Loose sleeves ﬁlled with special waterprooﬁng compounds
– Complete core ﬁlling
– Plastic-coated aluminium tape (APL) with a moisture barrier
– Plastic coated steel tape (PSP) on both sides to improve the
cable’s resistance to moisture
– Good water barrier material prevents longitudinal water
Product Applications And Laying Methods
1. Outdoor communication system wiring
2. Directly burried